Someone described a game called "Super Uno" to me as "Uno to the seventh power"... so it's the exact same as Uno.
There were people collecting money downtown with shirts that said "Help kids with cancer" and I thought, "How the hell is cancer going to help kids?!"
I went to a hair-dresser to get my hair dyed the other day, but she refused me service because it was black. Colorist.
I was talking to a girl on the phone and she said, "Your the greatest" and I was like "My the greatest? What is that supposed to mean?! I think you mean 'you're the greatest'. Learn English, you dumb slut."
If our country turns into a dictatorship, does that mean everything we say will be typed by secretaries?
Hehe dick-tater ship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so when are you going to start doing standup?
I've actually been thinking about trying some open mics or something, but I'm horrible at public speaking, so I'd probably bomb.
Post a Comment