skip to main | skip to sidebar

Random Things For Random People

This is a blog. I put things on this blog. Sometimes people read these things. Most of the time they do not.

7.1.08

Worst Pun Ever (continued)



Apparently, Lymphomania is actually real, who knew? I still think it's funny...
Posted by Matt Gorman at 2:34 PM
Labels: Attempted Comedy, Cancer, Comic

2 comments:

Matt said...

That's much better than necrophelioma.

January 8, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Sadie said...

You two are sickening. Haha I love this.

January 11, 2008 at 8:30 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Matt Gorman
Half of me believes in balance.
View my complete profile

Links to a bunch of other things that aren't this, and one that is.

  • Gay Babies
  • The Great Gorbik
  • My Collegehumor Articles
  • Jake and Amir
  • Cyanide and Happiness
  • Buttersafe
  • Basic Instructions
  • Adam Hrabik
  • Matt
  • Sadie
  • This

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Fools
      • Random
      • Come On
      • Sign #247 that I'm on the internet way too much
      • Stand-up Comedian Shirley Hemphill Responds to Her...
      • Grammar
      • Dressing for Success
      • Worst Pun Ever (continued)
      • STDs or Greek Myths?
      • Jamie Foxx AIDS PSA
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (10)