Two of my Ledges have been in the Daily Iowan yesterday and today, here they are (with two exclusive blog-only jokes, guess what they are):
Animals in a zoo run by junior high boys
-Roosters
-Asses
-Female Dogs
-Peacocks
-Beavers
-Cod
-Titmouse
-Platypus
-Horny Toad
-Cunt Mussels
-Blue-Footed Boobies
-Purple-headed yogurt slingers
Matt Gorman apparently still has the maturity level of a junior high boy
Signs that I may spend too much time on the internet
-I refer to it as "teh intrawebz"
-I regularly use three browsers, depending on what I am doing.
-I know what an "LOLcat" is.
-The ratio of the size of my iTunes library : Money spent on music is astronomically high.
-I get upset when people don't return my Facebook wall posts.
-I know what "ftw" and "tldnr" stand for.
-I hit the refresh button constantly, not because there's anything wrong with the page, but because I want to see if anything has changed within the past two minutes.
-I know an Urban Dictionary act for nearly every major city in the world.
-I check the weather online before I even look out the window.
-I check my Facebook page more than I check my email.
-I check other people's Facebook pages more often than they check their email.
-I am probably on the internet as you are reading this.
-I posted this to my blog
Matt Gorman warns you not to Google "Iowa City Hot Pocket"
3.4.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I googled it. Don't know what it all means...
Post a Comment