27.11.07

Random

The other day I was eating a banana and drinking a pink vitamin water and I thought, "hmm, this must be what it's like to be gay"

So the weather forecast in the school paper the other day was "Partly sunny, high in the low 50s, slight breeze, vaguely Canadian". I didn't know Canadian was a way to describe weather, much less that there were vary degrees of specificity. What part of Canada were they talking about? It's a big country. I guess that's why it was so vague.

Napkin?! More like Napcan’t!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My parent's house has a foot of snow...where I go to school we haven't seen a snowflake yet.
Canadian weather?
I think they generally meant "cold or coldish and pretty shitty". That would accurately describe the weather in this country from October-March.

Anonymous said...

dude, it's getting pretty Canadian in here

Matt said...

I thought Canadian meant hot... as in, I know this blonde Canadian girl.