27.11.07

Story

I got home from class today, went to the bathroom then went in my room to check my email and whatnot. Then my computer crashed so I had to turn it back on again, while it was booting up I went in the other room and watched tv for a few minutes then I went back to my room. So there I was sitting at my computer...

...and then I found $110.

I seriously found $110! I had hid it earlier and forgot about it...

This story still isn't interesting, is it?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a weenie I thought you meant you found that money like randomly while you were out! I was all jealous like "Why can't I just find random large amounts of pocket cash????" then it turns out you're just a dumbass. Guh.

Anonymous said...

it gets interesting when you tell us how many hookers it got you

Matt Gorman said...

7, it got me 7 hookers, and only 3 of them had herpes.

Adam Hrabik said...

JCPenney, eh?