skip to main | skip to sidebar

Random Things For Random People

This is a blog. I put things on this blog. Sometimes people read these things. Most of the time they do not.

25.3.08

Smoking



Those cigarettes are the most complicated things I've ever drawn.
Posted by Matt Gorman at 6:29 PM
Labels: Attempted Comedy, Comic, Drawing Skills

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Haha I think its weird that I still like these

April 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM
Matt Gorman said...

I'm not sure what you mean by that. But thank you, I guess.

April 2, 2008 at 12:12 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Matt Gorman
Half of me believes in balance.
View my complete profile

Links to a bunch of other things that aren't this, and one that is.

  • Gay Babies
  • The Great Gorbik
  • My Collegehumor Articles
  • Jake and Amir
  • Cyanide and Happiness
  • Buttersafe
  • Basic Instructions
  • Adam Hrabik
  • Matt
  • Sadie
  • This

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (16)
      • Me, Matt, Made a Muxtape Meaning My Musical Master...
      • Smoking
      • Makin' Copies...
      • Something to make your mind boggle
      • ELIZA
      • Quotes from a great St. Patrick's Day
      • Spring Break Ideas for People Stuck In Iowa City
      • Music!
      • Football Harlem Globetrotters
      • Something that would make the world a better place
      • The fatal flaw with moral relativism
      • It's like somebody shaved my head, gave me a goate...
      • New reality show idea
      • Why it's harder to cheat in film school
      • Heroes #2
      • New Comic Series: Everyday Heroes
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (10)